WALKERS bush villa
In the midst of the world-renowned game-rich Timbavati Private Nature Reserve lies a grand and somewhat stately five star, 4 bedroom (total of 8 persons) country villa hugged by wild bushveld and endless vistas of the Kruger. Walkers Bush Villa is an ornate, yet relaxed, bush hideaway furnished with decor that marries Karen Blixen’s “Out of Africa” to the Tate Gallery.
It’s a fully-catered experience with a highly qualified chef at your disposal, and comes complete with safari activities tailor-made to suit guests’ needs. Expect daily game drives, bush dinners, sundowners, an array of children’s activities, boma sessions around the campfire and a completely private and exclusive safari experience. Staff are on hand, 24-7 to tend to your every whim.
Original owners of Critchley Hackle Lodge and Walkersons Hotel and Spa in Dullstroom, Ingrid and Howard Walker certainly aren’t strangers to creating exceptional destinations. With their expertise in the industry spanning 25 years, Howard and Ingrid are firmly cemented in the tourism industry.
Walkers Bush Villa is located in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve on land belonging to Howard and Ingrid Walker.
The Timbavati is a renowned nature reserve on Kruger Park’s western boundary, nestled between the Manyeleti in the south and the Klaserie in the north. It shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park and the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve.
Walkers Bush Villa is an exclusive use villa. The villa is sold on a fully-catered basis,
with the services of a chef, housekeeper, game ranger and tracker.
1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021
Catered: R70 000.00 for the villa (max 8 pax sharing) per night. Minimum 2 night’s required.
CATERED RATE INCLUDES
Accommodation, chef, all meals, local drinks (both soft and alcoholic), housekeeping services, two game viewing activities per day and the services of a professional game ranger and tracker.
All personal items, any item not described above, the Timbavati Conservation levy of R400 per person per night, and R200 per person per night for children under 12 years old, which will be added to your invoice on confirmation of a booking.
Children of all ages are welcome.
SWIFT Kruger Shuttles offer a number of ways to get to and from Walkers Bush Villa:
- Shared Shuttle Service. Our most affordable way to get to and from Hoedspruit.
- Private Transfer. Exclusively for your group and a door to door service
- Flights. In partnership with Travelstart. Direct flights between Johannesburg/ Cape Town and Hoedspruit.
- Note that for the Shuttle service and Flights you may need to arrange additional transfers between Eastgate Airport/ our shuttle locations and the lodge. SWIFT can assist with these.
- Please note that only Visa and MasterCard are accepted at the Camp.
- Rates are quoted in South African Rands.
- Rates are quoted per camp per night.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rates include government taxes where applicable.
- If taxes increase, we reserve the right to increase the rate accordingly.