Nsala Safari Camp is located in a game-rich private game reserve sharing unfenced borders with the world-renowned Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve and the popular Kruger National Park. Nsala is an intimate and rustic bush camp hugged by marula and leadwood trees and is perched on the banks of a dry riverbed overlooking a gentle s-bend in the meandering river.
The design of the camp is simple in its structure and offers all the charm of a bygone era while not compromising on modern comforts.
Nsala maintains a standard of comfortable luxury while simultaneously offering a completely eco-aware, off the grid experience for those seeking a safari that reduces their carbon footprint.
The camp sits on an elevated area guarded by a high-reaching thatched roof. 3 chalets flow out from the main section housing a swimming pool, lounge/dining area, and boma.
Each of the chalets is fully-enclosed and has a wooden glass sliding door.
The 5000-hectare traverse comprises mixed mopane bushveld, bushwillow and low-lying shrubbery typical of the Kruger savannah. Dry riverbeds shrouded in vegetation cut through the terrain, and provide the perfect hideaway for leopards and other predators to den their young.
Nsala offers an unrivalled game viewing experience in a concession considered a wildlife sanctuary and is also home to the big 5.
Nsala Safari Camp is the perfect hideaway for a simple safari experience where the focus is on game viewing and experiencing the Kruger in its entirety.
GPS S24°09’11,3″ E31°26’14,1″
1 January 2021 – 31 December 2022
- R4 250.00 per person sharing per night (fully inclusive).
- Minimum 2 night stay required.
FULLY INCLUSIVE RATE INCLUDES
Rate includes all meals; local drinks (soft & alcoholic) game drives, teas & coffees.
The Nsala Conservation levy of R395 per person per stay (payable direct at camp in cash), Timbavati Gate fee of R190 per vehicle if self-driving (payable direct at the Timbavati Gate in cash or credit card – Visa/Mastercard). The camp has no card facilities.
No single supplement applies.
Children 12 and overpay the full adult rate.
No children under 12. Children aged 12 and overpay the full adult price.
- We reserve the rights to review rates in August 2020.
- Rates are quoted in South African Rands.
- Rates are quoted per person sharing per night.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates include government taxes where applicable.
- If taxes increase, we reserve the right to increase the rate accordingly.
- Conservation levies are subject to change without prior notice.
- Camp can accommodate maximum 9 people
SWIFT Kruger Shuttles offer a number of ways to get to and from Nsala Safari Camp:
- Shared Shuttle Service. Our most affordable way to get to and from Hoedspruit.
- Private Transfer. Exclusively for your group and a door to door service
- Flights. In partnership with Travelstart. Direct flights between Johannesburg/ Cape Town and Hoedspruit.
- Note that for the Shuttle service and Flights you may need to arrange additional transfers between Eastgate Airport/ our shuttle locations and the lodge. SWIFT can assist with these.