Indulge yourself with a little luxury at Little Pilgrims Boutique Hotel.
Our stunning suites are all set in pastel shaded lodges. These are themed to evoke memories of a bygone era and look out on to our lush sub-tropical gardens. There, you’ll find our bandstand style bar and swimming pool surrounded by sun-loungers for you to relax on.
The interiors of our suites are beautifully appointed with state-of- the-art bathrooms. We’ve carefully selected the most comfortable king-sized beds, top quality bed linen and the finest furnishings. All our rooms are equipped with ‘no noise’ fridges, air conditioning, free wifi and satellite TV.
Each suite has its very own private outdoor sitting area: the perfect place to relax with a glass of wine or a cold beer after a hard day of sightseeing. As well as our double suites, we are able to offer a Family suite and an Executive suite for extra space and comfort.
Pamper yourself at our Spa and treatment centre. Our resident beauty technicians offer a wide range of massages, pedicures and facials.
Our goal at Little Pilgrims is to make you feel extra special. We offer a full concierge-style service from the moment you book.
Nestled in the heart of the unique town of Hazyview. Close to all amenities and shops, Kruger National Park and adventure activity locations galore. Little Pilgrims Boutique Hotel – the perfect base from which to experience the Lowveld to your heart’s desire.
Valid 1 January 2021 – 31 October 2022
R1 300 per person sharing for per night.
R1 645 per person single occupancy.
Valid 1 January 2021 – 31 October 2022
R1 645 per person sharing for per night.
R2 995 per person single occupancy.
A minimum 2 night stay is advised. Experience Africa at its best.
Fridays to Mondays:
- Travel from Johannesburg to Hazyview on Friday with SWIFT Kruger Shuttles
- Stay at Little Pilgrims Boutique Hotel for three nights
- Afternoon Kruger Safari on Friday
- Full day Panorama Route Tour on Saturday
- Full day Kruger National Park Safari on Sunday
- Morning Kruger Safari or Rest at Hotel on Monday morning
- Travel from Hazyview to Johannesburg on Monday with SWIFT Kruger Shuttles
Mondays to Fridays:
- Travel from Johannesburg to Hazyview on Monday with SWIFT Kruger Shuttles
- Stay at Little Pilgrims Boutique Hotel for four nights
- Afternoon Kruger Safari on Monday
- Full day Panorama Route Tour on Tuesday
- A relaxed day at the hotel on Wednesday explore other activities on offer in the area.
- Full day Kruger National Park Safari on Thursday
- Morning Kruger Safari or Rest at Hotel on Friday morning
- Travel from Hazyview to Johannesburg on Friday with SWIFT Kruger Shuttles
Contact us for more information on these suggested itineraries.
Children 0-12 are charged a child rate. Contact us for more information
This includes full breakfast.
All alcoholic & soft drinks. Dinner
Children of all ages are welcome.
- Rates are quoted in South African Rands.
- Rates are quoted per person sharing per night unless specified otherwise.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rates include government taxes where applicable. If taxes increase, we reserve the right to increase the rate accordingly.
SWIFT Kruger Shuttles offer a number of ways to get to and from Little Pilgrims Boutique Hotel:
- Shared Shuttle Service. Our most affordable way to get to and from Hazyview.
- Private Transfer. Exclusively for your group and a door to door service
- Flights. In partnership with Travelstart. Direct flights between Johannesburg/ Cape Town and Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA).
- Note that for the Shuttle service and Flights you may need to arrange additional transfers between KMIA/ our shuttle locations and the lodge. SWIFT can assist with these.
Find and book any activity you require in the area HERE. Or contact us for more information on what is offered.