Chacma Bush Camp offers the perfect big five safari experience in 8000 hectares of undulating landscapes dotted with rocky outcrops. This family-friendly camp in the Maseke Balule Game Reserve sleeps a total of 10 people, and thus offers an authentic and intimate safari experience. Deep caves on the traverse and the Olifants River coursing through the region provide the perfect diverse landscape for game drives.
The camp’s perimeter is hugged by Mopane woodlands which are a major drawcard for a wealth of wildlife. Elephants, bushbuck, kudu and plains game are commonly spotted in these woodlands and can be viewed from the comfort of the deck area surrounding the sparkling swimming pool. There’s a natural waterlogged area in front of the camp which provides wildlife with the much-needed replenishment needed during the heat of the day.
Chacma Bush Camp is located in the Maseke Balule Game Reserve in the Greater Kruger, The area is situated between Hoedspruit and Phalaborwa in Limpopo Province. It is an 8000-hectare private game reserve, which shares open borders with the Kruger National Park. The undulating landscape is home to the Olifants River south of the camp and old mica caves dot the landscape throughout. Prominent mountainous ridges and boulder koppies characterise the terrain, making it an interesting region to explore on a drive.
1 January 2021 – 31 December 2022
- R5 000.00 per person sharing per night (fully inclusive).
- Minimum 2 night stay and minimum 6 persons in the group required for exclusive camp use.
Children aged 12 and older pay the full adult rate. Children under age 12 pay 50% of the adult rate.
FULLY INCLUSIVE RATE INCLUDES
All meals, all local drinks (soft & alcoholic) game drives & bush walks, teas & coffees.
Premium international drinks, the Maseke Conservation levy of R350 per person per stay (payable direct at camp in cash or credit card). Please note that only Visa and MasterCard are accepted at the Camp.
No single supplement applies.
Children from age 5 years and over are accepted. If the camp is booked for exclusive use, then children of all ages are welcome.
- We reserve the rights to review rates in August 2021.
- Rates are quoted in South African Rands.
- Rates are quoted per person sharing per night.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rates include government taxes where applicable.
- If taxes increase, we reserve the right to increase the rate accordingly.
SWIFT Kruger Shuttles offer a number of ways to get to and from Chacma Bush Camp:
- Shared Shuttle Service. Our most affordable way to get to and from Hoedspruit.
- Private Transfer. Exclusively for your group and a door to door service
- Flights. In partnership with Travelstart. Direct flights between Johannesburg/ Cape Town and Hoedspruit.
- Note that for the Shuttle service and Flights you may need to arrange additional transfers between Eastgate Airport/ our shuttle locations and the lodge. SWIFT can assist with these.