SWIFT’s Johannesburg to Hoedspruit Shuttle Service provides an affordable & reliable transfer from Pretoria and Johannesburg directly to Hoedspruit. This shuttle service is scheduled on demand, and currently runs on most days. Kindly inquire with us first before making any further travel arrangements such as flights from OR Tambo etc. Departing from the Shuttle Terminus Building at Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport, this shuttle to Hoedspruit delivers you to Giraffe Junction, Kamogelo Tourism Center, Balule York Gate, Balule Olifants West Gate, and to Three Bridges Restaurant @ The Outpost. On route the shuttle will take you through some of South Africa’s most beautiful scenery. Two 15 minute comfort stops along the way will allow you to stretch your legs, have a bathroom break and enjoy a quick bite or drink.
|Valid: 1 Sept 2020 - 31 Dec 2021||Valid: 1 Jan 2022 – 31 Dec 2022|
|R 840 Per Person||R 890 Per Person|
If you are a potential agent (DMC, Game Lodge, Portfolio, Influencer, Guesthouse, Tour Operator, Travel Agent, etc) please contact us for STO rates and to find out more about our Affiliate Link program.
|From Pretoria & Johannesburg||Suggested||To Hoedspruit & Surrounds||Suggested|
|Departure locations||Departure Times||Expected Arrival locations||Expected Arrival Times|
|Sasol Persequor Pretoria||07h00||Giraffe Junction (near Hoedspruit)||12h40|
|Kamogelo Centre (Hoedspruit)||13h00|
|Balule York Gate (near Hoedspruit)||13h15|
|OR Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg)||07h45||Balule Olifant’s West Gate (near Hoedspruit)||13h20|
|Three Bridges Restaurant (near Hoedspruit)||13h30|
If you need any advice or assistance in selecting the correct drop-off location, please contact us.
Kindly note that the timings inserted in the table above are suggested timings to illustrate travel and arrival timings etc. This shuttle service is scheduled according to demand, Check availability and timings here first before you make any further travel arrangements.
SASOL PERSEQUOR PARK (Pretoria)
Pretoria clients will be met at the Sasol Fuel Station in Persequor Park, Pretoria. It is located on the corner of Meiring Naude Road and Hotel Street, opposite the main entrance to the CSIR International Convention Centre in Pretoria. See it on Google Maps.
OR TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (Johannesburg)
Shuttle clients will be met inside the Shuttle Terminus Building which is located behind the Intercontinental Hotel (see it on Google Maps ) and very close to the Car Rental Offices. Follow the overhead signboards through the airport stating ‘Transport’ or ‘Car Rental’ or ‘Bus Terminal’ or ask at any Information Desk for directions.
GIRAFFE JUNCTION R36 (near Hoedspruit)
Shuttle clients going to game lodges and accommodation facilities located in and around the Makalali & Karongwe Reserves will be dropped at Giraffe Junction – Caltex Fuel Station at the T-junction of the R36 & R527. See it on Google Maps. Your game lodge or private transfer service for your post-shuttle transfer should transfer you from this location to your lodge. Kindly ensure that this is arranged in advance or contact SWIFT to arrange it for you.
KAMOGELO TOURISM CENTRE (Hoedspruit)
Clients making use of the Johannesburg to Hoedspruit shuttle service will be delivered to ‘Hoedspruit Info’ at the Kamogelo Tourism Centre in Hoedspruit. See it on Google Maps. From there clients can be collected by their onward transfer service. Kindly ensure that this is booked and confirmed with such company. SWIFT can also assist in booking this for you. Contact us for more information.
BALULE YORK GATE (near Hoedspruit)
Clients needing to go to Mohlabetsi Lodge or surrounding lodges will be dropped off at this location. See it on Google Maps. Mohlabetsi will collect clients from this gate. Kindly arrange this with the lodge in advance to avoid disappointment.
BALULE OLIFANTS WEST GATE (near Hoedspruit)
Clients needing to go to Lodges located in the Balule Nature Reserve south of the Olifants River be dropped off at this location. See it on Google Maps. Most lodges will collect clients from this gate. Kindly arrange this with the lodge in advance to avoid disappointment.
THREE BRIDGES RESTAURANT (near Hoedspruit)
Shuttle clients bound for game lodges and accommodation facilities located north of the Olifants River and north of Mica will be delivered to Three Bridges Restaurant at The Outpost on the Olifants River (R40). From there you can be collected by your game lodge or private transfer service for your onward transfer to your end destination. See it on Google Maps.
SEAT RATES INCLUDE:
- Vehicle, driver, fuel and tolls for the designated shuttle route – this is a VAT-exempt service
SEAT RATES EXCLUDE:
- Any reserve entrance fees / conservation levies
- Pre/post shuttle transfers in Gauteng and the Lowveld.
- Anything not mentioned above.
- The above timing is purely a guideline and is affected by traffic, weather, comfort stops and road conditions. Should unavoidable delays occur in the transfer from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit, SWIFT Kruger Shuttles (SWIFT) will contact the relevant agents, transfer companies and accommodation providers.
- You must make your own arrangements in advance for collection from your chosen Hoedspruit drop-off location in accordance with the timing of the bus from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit. If you need to arrange an onward transfer to one of the surrounding accommodation facilities or safari operations, please contact us for a quote.
- Clients who overnight near OR Tambo International Airport the night before transfer can make use of the complimentary airport shuttle service offered by most airport-area accommodation facilities to get to the Bus Terminal Building at OR Tambo.
- We recommend that you make use of gautrain.co.zato get to OR Tambo if you are overnighting at an accommodation facility located in any of the Pretoria, Centurion, Midrand, Sandton, Rosebank or Marlboro areas.
- Other than that you can also make use of UBER, Bolt, Indriver or metered taxi’s