SWIFT’s Phalaborwa to Johannesburg Shuttle Service provides an affordable & reliable transfer from Phalaborwa to Pretoria and Johannesburg. This shuttle service is scheduled on demand, and currently runs on most days. Kindly inquire with us first before making any further travel arrangements such as flights to/from OR Tambo etc. Departing from Sefapane Lodge in Phalaborwa, Balule Grietjie Gate, Abelana Southern Gate & Balule Parsons Gate, this shuttle to Johannesburg delivers you to the Shuttle Terminus Building at Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport and Sasol Persequor Park in Pretoria. On route the shuttle will take you through some of South Africa’s most beautiful scenery. Two 15-minute comfort stops along the way will allow you to stretch your legs, have a bathroom break and enjoy a quick bite or drink.
|Valid: 1 Jan 2022 – 31 Dec 2022||Valid: 1 Jan 2023 – 31 Dec 2023|
|R 950 Per Person||R 990 Per Person|
If you are a potential agent (DMC, Game Lodge, Portfolio, Influencer, Guesthouse, Tour Operator, Travel Agent, etc) please contact us for STO rates and to find out more about our Affiliate Link program.
|From Phalaborwa & Surrounds||Suggested||To Johannesburg & Pretoria||Suggested|
|Departure locations||Departure Times||Expected Arrival locations||Expected Arrival Times|
|Sefapane Lodge in Phalaborwa||10h00||OR Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg)||17h00|
|R40 Grietjie Turnoff||10h20|
|Abelana Southern Gate||10h25||Sasol Persequor Pretoria ||17h45|
|Balule Parsons Gate||10h30|
If you need any advice or assistance in selecting the correct drop-off location, please contact us.
Kindly note that the timings inserted in the table above are suggested timings to illustrate travel and arrival timings etc. This shuttle service is scheduled according to demand, Check availability and timings here first before you make any further travel arrangements.
This Shuttle Service provides affordable & reliable transfer from Phalaborwa via Hoedspruit to Johannesburg and Pretoria. From 1 September 2020 this shuttle service will run 2 days per week (Saturday and Sunday). There is one 20-minute comfort stop along the way, allowing you to stretch your legs, have a bathroom break, and buy some drinks and snacks for the road. Arriving in Johannesburg during the early afternoon, the Phalaborwa to Johannesburg Shuttle Service will deliver you to the Bus Terminal Building at Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport in accordance with the approximate timing given in the Itinerary section in the menu above. With our Phalaborwa to Johannesburg shuttle services, you will have a fantastic opportunity to absorb some of South Africa’s most beautiful scenery.
SEFAPANE LODGE (in Phalaborwa)
Shuttle clients bound for game lodges and accommodation facilities located in Phalaborwa Town will be delivered to Sefapane Lodge in Phalaborwa. See it on Google Maps. From there you can be collected by your game lodge or private transfer service for your onward transfer to your end destination.
BALULE GRIETJIE GATE (near Phalaborwa)
Shuttle clients going to game lodges and accommodation facilities located in the Grietjie Game Reserve and surrounds will be dropped at this location. See it on Maps. Your game lodge or private transfer service for your post-shuttle transfer should transfer you from this location to your lodge. Kindly ensure that this is arranged in advance or contact SWIFT to arrange it for you.
ABELANA SOUTHERN GATE (R40 near Phalaborwa)
Shuttle clients going to game lodges and accommodation facilities located in the Abelana Reserve and surrounds will be dropped at this location. See it on Maps. Your game lodge or private transfer service for your post-shuttle transfer should transfer you from this location to your lodge. Kindly ensure that this is arranged in advance or contact SWIFT to arrange it for you.
BALULE PARSONS GATE (near MICA)
Shuttle clients going to game lodges and accommodation facilities located in the Balule Reserve North of the Olifants River and along the Gravelotte Road will be dropped at this location. See it on Maps. Your game lodge or private transfer service for your post-shuttle transfer should transfer you from this location to your lodge. Kindly ensure that this is arranged in advance or contact SWIFT to arrange it for you.
OR TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (Johannesburg)
Shuttle clients will be met inside the Shuttle Terminus Building which is located behind the Intercontinental Hotel (see it on Google Maps ) and very close to the Car Rental Offices. Follow the overhead signboards through the airport stating ‘Transport’ or ‘Car Rental’ or ‘Bus Terminal’ or ask at any Information Desk for directions.
SASOL PERSEQUOR PARK (Pretoria)
Pretoria clients will be met at the Sasol Fuel Station in Persequor Park, Pretoria. It is located on the corner of Meiring Naude Road and Hotel Street, opposite the main entrance to the CSIR International Convention Centre in Pretoria. See it on Google Maps.
SEAT RATES INCLUDE:
- Vehicle, driver, fuel and tolls for the designated shuttle route – this is a VAT-exempt service
SEAT RATES EXCLUDE:
- Any reserve entrance fees / conservation levies
- Pre/post shuttle transfers in Gauteng and the Lowveld.
- Anything not mentioned above.
- The above timing is purely a guideline and is affected by traffic, weather, comfort stops and road conditions. Should unavoidable delays occur in the transfer from Johannesburg to Phalaborwa, SWIFT Kruger Shuttles (SWIFT) will contact the relevant agents, transfer companies and accommodation providers.
- You must make your own arrangements in advance for collection from your chosen Phalaborwa drop-off location in accordance with the timing of the bus from Johannesburg to Phalaborwa. If you need to arrange an onward transfer to one of the surrounding accommodation facilities or safari operations, please contact us for a quote.
- Clients who overnight near OR Tambo International Airport the night before transfer can make use of the complimentary airport shuttle service offered by most airport-area accommodation facilities to get to the Bus Terminal Building at OR Tambo.
- We recommend that you make use of co.zato get to OR Tambo if you are overnighting at an accommodation facility located in any of the Pretoria, Centurion, Midrand, Sandton, Rosebank or Marlboro areas.
- Other than that you can also make use of UBER, Bolt, Indriveror metered taxi’s